1. Will ESEC/FSE 2022 be an in-person or virtual conference?
We plan for ESEC/FSE 2022 to be an in-person first conference. Attendees, particularly presenters, are expected to attend in person. There are no live virtual talks. Attendees having questions about in-person participation of ESEC-FSE22 at Singapore can reach out to the organizers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Will ESEC/FSE 2022 accept remote presentations?
- In-person presentations are not required, but there will be no live remote presentations.
- All papers will be required to prepare a video which will be made available on the conference website.
- Each paper should register at least one author to the conference, either in-person or remotely
3. What travel requirements are applicable to me to enter Singapore for ESEC/FSE 2022?
Please visit this official page for the latest information and self-help tool: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview
As the public health situation is dynamic, we will provide more information specific to the conference in due course.
4. Can students apply for SIGSOFT CAPS support for attending ESEC/FSE 2022?
Students applying for SIGSOFT CAPS support for ESEC-FSE 2022 can apply to
Sept 12 (application deadline) and Sept 16 (notification to be sent)