ACM can provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. Please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- Indicate that you are attending ESEC/FSE 2022 in Singapore
- Paper title (for authors of accepted papers) or talk title (for speakers)
- Registration confirmation number (for non-authors)
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a response. All requests are handled in the order they are received.
Alternatively, you may look out for the visa support letter request section on the registration online form, and fill it in accordingly. Upon verifying your registration, ESEC/FSE 2022 organizers will send the letter to your provided email address. Note that we will only issue visa letter after you have registered for the conference, we cannot issue visa letters to non registered attendees. If you have not heard from us, or need to apply for visa urgently, please email email@example.com