Registered user since Mon 13 Jun 2016
Andreas Zeller is faculty at the CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, and professor for Software Engineering at Saarland University, both in Saarbrücken, Germany. His research on automated debugging, mining software archives, specification mining, and security testing has been highly influential. Andreas is an ACM Fellow and holds an ACM SIGSOFT Outstanding Research Award.
You can find Andreas on Twitter as @AndreasZeller.
- CLIFuzzer: Mining Grammars for Command-Line Invocations
- Input Invariants
- Mining Input Grammars from Dynamic Control Flow
- Locating Faults with Program Slicing: An Empirical Analysis
- SFLKit: A Workbench for Statistical Fault Localization
- Academic Prototyping
- When Does My Program Do This? Learning Circumstances of Software Behavior
- Committee Member in Test of Time Award Committee
View general profile